Risk loves construction projects. And our no-surprises approach is the best way to manage risk.
When you only have an A team.
To start with, no surprises means that we apply our extensive industry know-how in a highly proactive way. We know the industry well and our expertise is quickly recognised and appreciated by other project participants.
Next, our leadership enables and encourages collaboration, responsiveness and flexibility from all participants. No surprises means no secrets – nothing is hidden, nothing is kicked down the road, and nothing is disguised as something it isn’t.
Finally, we are firm but fair. We listen, we think, we take advice, and we negotiate the variations or trade-offs required that keep a project on track.
We can also ride shotgun on a client’s behalf, where our talent for diplomatic engagement and practical problem solving come to the fore and add value.
No surprises might sound dull but, in our experience, projects are exciting enough when they are running smoothly.
- Prepare development strategy/brief
- Commercial feasibilities & analysis
- Master planning
- Due diligence
- Authority approvals/DA’s
- Contractor procurement
- Sales & marketing
- Leasing & pre-lease/AFL negotiations
- Income/value optimisation
- Program management & control
- Design management
- Tendering & procurement
- Budget tracking & control
- Authority approvals
- Project reporting
- Contract administration & superintendent services
- Lease negotiations
- Pre-lease discussions & budget assessments
- Design & fitout guide preparation
- Lessor/Lessee works coordination
- Makegood negotiations